The Bottom Line
This small volume is filled with delicious, creative recipes that are easy enough for everyday cooking, but special enough for guests.
- Easy, flavorful recipes for indoor or outdoor grilling.
- Tempting color photos throughout.
- Great variety of meat and veggie dishes.
- Over 80 recipes equally good for grills or grills pans.
- Recipes range from appetizers to desserts, meat and seafood to salads and sandwiches.
- Accompaniment recipes cover sauces and dips.
- Useful glossary for less common ingredients.
- Succinct introduction to grilling tools and techniques.
Guide Review - Grill! Quick and Delicious Recipes for Indoor and Outdoor Grilling
As much as I love to grill, I find it easy to fall into a rut of rubs and BBQ sauces. Grill! makes it very easy to step beyond that comfort zone and in under an hour, sometimes a half, come up with a seemingly more complex recipe that requires very little extra effort. Grill! makes it easy to put together an exotic menu straight from your grill. You can start with grilled Peaches Wrapped in Prosciutto and Spicy Masala Drumsticks. Move on to Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Chicken or Five-Spice duck Breasts. Accompany that with Fattoush (Lebanese Bread Salad) or Eggplants with Pomegranate. Finish the meal with Angel Food Cake with Chocolate Cream. These and many other equally tempting recipes are awaiting the adventurous cook who's short on time but eager for flavor.