Plan a Party
Organize for Success
Tools to help you get organized as you prepare timelines for your event. This includes making your shopping lists, cleaning your home when time is short, and getting yourself mentally prepared to welcome guests to your home.
- How to Create a Timetable for Your Party
- How to Prepare Your Shopping List for Your Party
- Party Countdown Checklist for a Casual Party
- Estimating Food Quantities for Your Party
- Estimating Beverage Amounts for Your Party
- How to Do a Last Minute Clean-Up Before Guests Arrive
- Create a Formal Place Setting
- Hire a Caterer
Invitations, Thank You Notes, and Keeping a Record of Your Party
All the ways correspondence can make you an exceptional host. How to invite guests to your party so they know what to expect. When and how you should thank guests and others for gifts. And fun ways to keep a history of your entertaininig.