This recipe comes from Nadia G, creator and host of the Cooking Channel's show "Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen". She has paired up with Van Gogh Vodka to create this exciting punch that uses Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka. It will spice up any of your holiday season parties from Christmas right through New Year's.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- 1 fresh red hot chili, seeded and sliced paper thin
- 2 large pomegranates, seeded
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle chilled champagne or sparkling wine
- 4 mandarins, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional - depending on desired sweetness)
In a large bowl combine pomegranate vodka, chili, and pomegranate seeds. Cover and marinate in fridge for 30 minutes. Add the rest of ingredients when ready to serve.