- 2 small slices white bread, ends trimmed
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1.5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion or chives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3 twists of a black pepper mill
Reviews for this section have been closed.
Recipe is simple and could be good, but had WAY too much salt and mayo. Had to add a LOT of extra celery just to balance out the flavors. Everything was swimming in the mayo and it kept falling out of the sandwiches. :(
3 out of 5 people found this helpful.