How to Submit Your Cake Photo
- Email me at Entertaining@aboutguide.com.
- Write "Cake Photo Submission" in the subject line of your email.
- Send your photo as an attachment, not imbedded in the email.
- Please send in JPG format, no larger than 400x400 pixels, if possible. If not, I will resize it for you.
- Please make the cake the subject of your picture, not your family or the guests at your party.
Please Include the Following in Your Email:
The specific occasion for which the cake was created.
The theme of the party, if any.
If you'd like, share with us instructions for how to create the cake. Many readers write in asking me how to reproduce your fabulous creations.
If your cake requires a special pan or topper, please let us know where others can purchase those supplies.
Please copy and paste the form below into your email, and complete the requested information:
- Your first name:
- Your last name:
- Alias, if applicable:
- How you would like your name displayed with the photo, i.e. full name; first name only; or, alias:
- "I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to About.com. About.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify About.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material."
For further information, please see our user agreement.
We look forward to seeing your cake creations!