The Bottom Line
- Makes it easy to create professional looking floral centerpieces.
- Product comes in a variety of sizes to fit most vases.
- There are optional bead tassels to add extra sparkle to your arrangement.
- Much easier to use than floral foam.
- The product is reusable.
- It won't help you choose the right flowers to place together.
- You still need to be able to cut flowers to the correct height.
- A wire grid that can be shaped to fit the top of a vase to hold flowers in place.
- Comes in a variety of round and square sizes.
- There are many choices for pretty bead tassels to hang down sides of crown.
- Beaded crowns come packaged in pretty organza bags, suitable for a gift.
- There are also vase sets that come with blossom crowns and beads.
Guide Review - The Blossom Crown
The Blossom Crown is very easy to use. You merely bend it to fit the opening of your vase, place it on top, and starting from the middle hole, stick the flowers into the grid, spacing them evenly. It's much easier to use than either floral foam or marbles in the bottom of your vase.
Although a Blossom Crown without the beads is inexpensive, it's worth the extra cost to add the optional beaded tassels. There's nothing like a little sparkly bling to add excitement to your arrangement and table.