The Bottom Line
This pair of light, sparkling wines from IL will be welcomed offerings to your guests both before and after dinner.
- These are a pair of great tasting, fun, party wines.
- Will stand on their own or blend well into mixed drinks.
- Priced within reach of most budgets.
- IL Prosecco is a light, dry, fruity sparkling wine from Mionetto.
- IL Moscato is a light, sweeter, sparkling wine from Mionetto.
- Mionetto is Italy's largest producer of Prosecco, founded in 1887.
Guide Review - IL Prosecco and IL Moscato from Mionetto Wines
With IL sparkling wine in your glass, you can't help but feel in the mood for a party. While these wines will be kind to your budget, they deliver more than you would expect from a wine that has a beer-type crown cap. They are deliciously quaffable, lighter on the alcohol content, and undeniably stylish in their packaging. Mionetto Wines is promoting these new sparkling wines to a younger crowd than their traditional offerings, but as long as you're young in spirit, you and your guests will find them very appealing.