Bridal shower menus are often comprised of finger food recipes that can be enjoyed while guests walk around socializing with one another. That is certainly one way to handle your menu, but a sit down luncheon can work just as well for a small group. Just be sure to leave time for guests to mingle after the meal.
As luncheons are a popular time for the traditional bridal shower that will include friends and family together, here is a flavorful lunchtime menu that will put everyone in a celebratory mood.
- Champagne Punch - This champagne punch is a fruity and fun beverage for the many happy toasts to the bride.
- Crab Quiche - Bake this in a square or rectangular pan, then cut into small appetizer-size squares for serving.
- Shrimp and Tortellini Salad
- Roasted Turkey Breast Stuffed with Herbs - This is a juicy crock pot recipe. Serve it with sandwich rolls.
- Field Greens with Peaches and Blackberry Dressing
- Calla Lily Cookies - These beautiful cookies are a deceptively decadent treat for your guests.
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes - You can serve these either in lieu of, or in addition to a traditional bakery shower cake.