1. Style
This beautiful birthday cake is truly a feast for your eyes. One lucky little girl has a very talented mother.

Comments

May 8, 2006 at 10:44 pm
(1) Kira Mitchell says:

This cake is absolutely beautiful…I wish I had this kind of talent

July 19, 2006 at 10:08 am
(2) jamie says:

Hi Anna the cake is just beatufil, I was wondering where you found the tinkerbell topper, I am trying to find one for my daughters cake. Thanks for all of your help..

July 29, 2006 at 2:55 pm
(3) entertaining says:

Hi Jamie -
I don’t know if Anna ever got back to you on this, but other readers have written to me asking the same thing. I suggest they look on eBay – I’ve seen the Tinkerbell toppers there.

October 11, 2006 at 4:14 pm
(4) Leanna says:

Actually you can check with your local bakeries, they sometimes have the cake kits

March 23, 2007 at 3:29 pm
(5) Tammy says:

Here is a site I found: http://store.abirthdayplace.com/ticakit.html
Also sometimes maybe Walmart or a bakery will sell one to you, thats where I got mine today.

May 2, 2007 at 12:50 pm
(6) Yvonne says:

I was wandering how I could get the actual recipe to make the Tinkerbell Birthday cake.

May 14, 2007 at 4:44 pm
(7) entertaining says:

Hi Yvonne-

It seems to me that the cake could be duplicated if you’re familiar with working with fondant, and making flowers. I’m guessing the two cake layers can be 6″ and 8″ or any combination that’s 2″ different. The ribbon is made from fondant, and the topper is purchased.

May 30, 2007 at 7:50 pm
(8) nycee oliver says:

I would like 4 u 2 make me standup cake

January 2, 2008 at 10:30 pm
(9) Celeste says:

Did anyone ever find out where that topper came from? I’ve found other ones but I’m just in lve with that one…

February 21, 2008 at 8:12 pm
(10) Kristine says:

Here’s one but it’s slightly different from Anna’s. I would love to know where she got hers. Maybe Anna’s is not an actual cake topper but a plastic figurine…???

February 23, 2008 at 1:20 pm
(11) kelly says:

Hi Jamie, my 4 year old niece will be having a Tinker Bell bday party and i found the topper for her cake at the Walmart bakery. They sold it to me for $10.00. Hope this helps.

June 8, 2008 at 5:01 am
(12) Sarah says:

this cake is wonderful
my twin claire is obsesed with tinkerbell and i was wondering if u can send me the recipe so i can make it for her if u cant then can u send me some tips or what would be great if u send me both.
ha ha ha
thanks sarah

June 12, 2008 at 3:42 pm
(13) Anna says:

Hi. This is Anna. The creator of this cake. I had no idea there were so many people wanting to know more about this cake until just now.

Most of you asked about the cake topper. The figure is made out of PVC and it is a toy figurine I found on ebay. The drop flowers were made from royal icing which I made ahead of time and then placed on the cake when I was ready and the bow was made out of rolled fondant. You can purchase some ready-made fondant from Michael’s but I make my own.

If anyone has any more questions on this cake you are welcome to contact me at Annascakes@comcast.net

December 12, 2011 at 7:49 pm
(14) Yolanda.LA says:

I love this cake. Simple but beautiful. My daughters 4th bday party is next month. Its a tinkerbell party of course. Can u please help with the flowers? Such as details on how to make them and colors used. I wish my cake comes out exactly the same. Thanks